Accomplishments & Goals

I didn't get as much done in 2014 as I wanted to, but I still managed to actually do a few things

-Worked on 3 released games (Swan River Swim, Quarries of Scred 1982 and Scourge of Tethys)
-Worked on a number of unreleased prototypes (Grapple Punch, Text Invaders, Monster Tournament and a few others that didn't have names)
-Cleaned up and resumed working on Super Mansion Quest
-Created a devlog for Super Mansion Quest on Tigsource
-Turn 21, not really an accomplishment, but it is an important event that happened
-Went to PAX Aus 2014 and got to explore Melbourne a bit more this time
-Cleared a fair amount of games from my backlog and removed the games I didn't want to play

So in 2015 I hope to:
-Release the gun demo for Super Mansion Quest in a few weeks
-Release a few games/prototypes
-Create a proper art portfolio
-Play more games
-Read more books
-Waste less time on the internet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to dev on Super Mansion Quest

Scourge of Tethys Updates